Sunday, February 22, 2009

If God wrote a personalized letter to his children:

My Dear Child,

In your time the earth is being formed. I am orchestrating it together in perfect harmony. I have made light, dark, forms, creatures, and the first two people. From these two you will one day come into existance in your time. You see, though, I am not confined by time and space as are my creations. To me you are already formed and I delight in all that you are. You are part of this plan from its very beginning.

I can see you at this very moment, but I am excited for the day when my other creatures on this earth will be able to meet you. On the day that you will begin to carry your light to this earth. In your lifetime you may not every fully understand how I can know everything that is and was and will be, but you will when you too live outside of time.

Love Always,

Abba
“Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.”
Psalm 139:16


My Dear Child,

Today, in your time, you have come to be. You are small yet, only a collection of a few small cells, but I know things far smaller. You parents in their love and joy brought you into existance in the way I had meant it to be. How I loved beginning to form your body with all its intricacies.
I assembled your DNA structure and all the elements that would make you look the way you do and be who you are.

The cells divided quickly, just as I made them to, and I moved everything into the order I had created. It will yet be some time, in your world, before your parents know that you have come to be. Yet I have already made your heart begin to beat. I know you are here and love you more powerfully than your parents ever will. Even if you do not realize the strength of my life in your lifetime, it will never change.

Love Always,

Abba
“For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
Psalm 139:13-14


My Dear Child,

In your world right now, your parents are preparing to welcome you into their world. They are frightened for they were not prepared to have a child. They are not sure what they are going to do. They feel they are too newly married and have too little money. I whisper peace and love to their hearts for you are my special child too. I have designed you to bring joy to their world and love to so many others of my children.

How I love watching you come into your world. You are squirming crying for it has been a shock to you to leave a place so warm and familar into something so cold and foreign. You will adjust dear one. My heart fills with joy to see your arrival.


You are my masterpiece.

Love Always,

Abba
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”
Epheisans 2:10


My Dear Child,

In your time you are just beginning your life. At times you look around curious about your new world and are beginning to develop in all the ways a baby should. Your parents were thrilled at your first step but how much more my heart lept with joy for I created you just perfect. I see you developing and learning from your parents. Sometimes you bring them difficulties and they are not perfect in their relationship with you either.

All that you are experiencing is preparing you for the work you are doing for me. It will happen in not too long in your time as well. I see little pieces of the sin that separates you from me right now in your time, but I do not live in time. I know now and forever when I have already redemed you and you are mine, perfect in my sight from the blood of my Son.

Love Always,
Abba
“Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you
even at my mother’s breast.
From birth I was cast upon you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.”
Psalm 22:9-10

No comments: